How to cook Fried Trouts
- 8 river trouts (5 to 6-ounce / 140 to 170-g each)
- 5 ounces (140 g) butter
- 1 3/4 ounces (50 g) flour
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 lemon
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) heavy cream
- Melt butter into a fry pan.
- Flour, salt and pepper trouts.
- Cook trouts into melted butter.
- When done, arrange trouts onto a serving plate.
- Pour lemon juice and cream into fry pan, into remaining melted butter.
- Just reheat pour over trouts.
- Serve immediately.
The Fried Trouts is a very affordable dish. This recipe is delicious, simple, and really easy to cook.
This recipe for Fried Trouts serves/makes: 8
The Fried Trouts recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Trout
Preparation Method: Pan Fried/Sauteed
(more Pan Fried/Sauteed