How to cook Fried Whitefish with Spinach Sauce
- 4 whitefish fillets (about 6 ounces each)
- 3 ounces mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- 1/2 cup cream
- 1/2 pound spinach, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Fry the onion 3 minutes.
- Add the mushroom and fry 2 minutes more.
- Add the chicken stock and the spinach and salt and pepper to taste and cook 2 minutes.
- Puree in a food processor and stir in the cream.
- Fry the whitefish 10 minutes on both sides, sprinkle with salt to taste.
- Reheat the sauce and spoon it over the fried fish.
The Fried Whitefish with Spinach Sauce recipe very easy to prepare and so good!
This recipe for Fried Whitefish with Spinach Sauce serves/makes: 4
The Fried Whitefish with Spinach Sauce recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Whitefish
Preparation Method: Pan Fried/Sauteed
(more Pan Fried/Sauteed