3 - 4
How to cook Fried Whole Carp
- 1 small or medium sized carp
- Flour for coating
- Cayenne pepper
- Oil for shallow frying
- Salt to taste
- Lemon wedges to garnish
- Clean, scale, and soak carp for 1 hour in salted water then split open and lay flat.
- Season the flour with salt and Cayenne pepper.
- Pat carp dry, and coat with the flour.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and shallow fry the whole carp for 15 - 20 minutes, turning once, until browned.
- Garnish the Fried Whole Carp with the lemon.
- Serve the Fried Whole Carp with Anchovy sauce.
The Fried Whole Carp is a very affordable dish. This recipe is delicious, simple, and really easy to cook.
This recipe for Fried Whole Carp serves/makes: 3 - 4
The Fried Whole Carp recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Carp
Preparation Method: Pan Fried/Sauteed
(more Pan Fried/Sauteed