How to cook Frog Legs with Cajun Flavor
- 8 pairs or 16 singles frozen frog legs
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Salt to taste
- 1 cup oil or shortening
- 1/2 cup flour, dash of white pepper, dash of oregano dash of rosemary.
- Thaw frog legs until completely thawed.
- Pat frog legs dry with paper towel. Mix together paprika, onion powder, ground cayenne pepper, black pepper, and salt to taste. Season frog legs with this mixture.
- Heat one cup of oil or shortening in deep skillet.
- Mix together flour, white pepper, oregano, and dash rosemary. Roll the frog legs in this flour mixture.
- Fry in hot oil until lightly brown.
- Serve the Frog Legs with Cajun Flavor with mashed potatoes and gravy, and a favorite vegetable or with plate of French fried potatoes.
The Frog Legs with Cajun Flavor recipe easy to cook and so good!
This recipe for Frog Legs with Cajun Flavor serves/makes: 8 servings
The Frog Legs with Cajun Flavor recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Wild Game
(more Wild Game
Preparation Method: Deep Fried
(more Deep Fried