How to cook Frog Legs with Mushrooms and Onions
- 6 pair or 12 single frog legs
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 4 ounces white wine
- 4 ounces chicken broth
- 1/2 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 cup shallots or scallions
- 1 egg yolk
- 1/2 cup cream
- 2 teaspoons dry sherry
- Sprinkle frog legs with salt and pepper.
- Melt butter in saute pan, add frog legs and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add flour, simmer again for 3 minutes.
- Add wine and chicken broth; simmer.
- In another pan, saute mushrooms with shallots or scallions.
- Add these to the frogs. Add parsley and heat for about 6 to 10 minutes, or until frog legs are done.
- Before serving mix egg yolk, cream and sherry together and pour over frog legs to bind mixture together.
- Serve the Frog Legs with Mushrooms and Onions hot.
The Frog Legs with Mushrooms and Onions recipe easy to cook and so good!
This recipe for Frog Legs with Mushrooms and Onions serves/makes: 6 servings
The Frog Legs with Mushrooms and Onions recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Wild Game
(more Wild Game
Preparation Method: Pan Fried/Sauteed
(more Pan Fried/Sauteed