How to cook Gabby Crabby (Hot Crab Sandwich)
- 1 1/4 pounds king crab meat, cut into large pieces
- 1 1/4 cups mayonnaise
- 2 to 3 green onions, chopped
- 1/2 head iceberg lettuce, chopped
- 1 tablespoon seasoning salt
- 1/2 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 12 tomato slices (about 2 large tomatoes)
- 6 English muffins, split, toasted and buttered
- 12 slices mozzarella cheese (about 9 ounces)
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Mix crab, mayonnaise, onions, lettuce, salt, and lemon juice.
- Place tomato slice on each muffin half. Arrange crab salad on top of tomato, dividing equally among sandwiches. Top each with slice of mozzarella.
- Transfer to baking sheet and bake until cheese is lightly browned, about 15 to 20 minutes.
The Gabby Crabby (Hot Crab Sandwich) recipe easy to prepare and so good - healthy as well!
This recipe for Gabby Crabby (Hot Crab Sandwich) serves/makes: 6
The Gabby Crabby (Hot Crab Sandwich) recipe is adopted from Favorite Restaurant Recipes The Greenery Restaurant - 1982.
Main Ingredient: Crab
Preparation Method: Sandwich