3 - 4 servings
How to cook Garlic Parmesan Orange Roughy
- 1 pound orange roughy fillets
- 1/4 cup bread crumbs (I used Garlic & Herb Progresso)
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1 tablespoon fresh or 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
- In a shallow pan, mix the bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, salt and garlic powder.
- Coat a baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Dip the fillets in the butter and dredge in the crumb mixture.
- Arrange the fillets in a single layer in the baking dish and sprinkle with parsley.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until the fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Serve the Garlic Parmesan Orange Roughy with your favourite side dish and fresh vegetables.
The Garlic Parmesan Orange Roughy
is a very affordable dish. This recipe is delicious, simple, and really easy to cook.
This recipe for Garlic Parmesan Orange Roughy serves/makes: 3 - 4 servings
The Garlic Parmesan Orange Roughy recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Orange Roughy
(more Orange Roughy
Preparation Method: Baked