How to cook Garlic Scampi with Angel Hair Pasta
- 1 pound peeled large fresh shrimp (1 1/3 pounds unpeeled)
- 8 ounces dried angel hair pasta, uncooked
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 4 large cloves garlic, minced
- 1/3 cup dry white wine
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 3/4 cup gratted Paresan or Romano cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- Cook pasta according to package directions: drain and place on a large serving platter.
- Meanwhile, melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add garlic and shrimp; cook, stirring constantly, 3-5 minutes or until shrimp turn pnk.
- Add wine and pepper. Bring to a boil; cook, stirring constantly, 30 seconds.
- Remove from heat; stir in cheese and parsley. Pour shrimp mixture over pasta Toss gently.
- Serve the Garlic Scampi with Angel Hair Pasta immediately.
The Garlic Scampi with Angel Hair Pasta recipe is delicious, simple, and really easy to cook.
This recipe for Garlic Scampi with Angel Hair Pasta serves/makes: 4 servings
The Garlic Scampi with Angel Hair Pasta recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Shrimp
Preparation Method: Pasta