How to cook Garlic Shrimp with Noodles
- 1 pound medium shrimp, shelled and deveined
- 4 tablespoons butter, divided
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 2 cups water
- 1 package Noodles & Sauce-Butter & Herb
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped garlic
- 1 can (14 ounces) artichoke hearts, drained and halved
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh parsley
- Black pepper to taste
- In 2-quart microwave-safe casserole, microwave 2 tablespoons butter and onion, uncovered, at HIGH 2 minutes or until tender. Stir in water and Noodles & Butter & Herb Sauce; microwave 11 minutes or until noodles are tender. Stir; cover and set aside.
- In 1-quart microwave-safe casserole, microwave remaining 2 tablespoons butter, olive oil and garlic, uncovered, at HIGH 2 minutes. Stir in shrimp and artichokes. Microwave at HIGH 3 minutes or until shrimp are opaque, stirring once. Stir in parsley and pepper to taste.
- Combine shrimp mixture with noodles; microwave, covered, at HIGH 1 minute or until heated through. Let stand, covered, 2 minutes.
The Garlic Shrimp with Noodles recipe easy to prepare and so good!
This recipe for Garlic Shrimp with Noodles serves/makes: 4
The Garlic Shrimp with Noodles recipe is adopted from the Great Garlic Recipes - 1997.
Main Ingredient: Shrimp
Preparation Method: Pasta