4 - 6
How to cook Gaspesian Lobster
- 2 1/4 pounds (1 kg) lobster meat
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) butter
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) leek tiny strips
- 2/3 cup (160 mL) Sherry
- 2 tablespoons (30 ml) Brandy
- 2 cups (500 mL) heavy cream
- 4 cups (1 L) boiled rice, still hot
- Saute lobster meat in melted butter.
- Add leek strips cook until tender.
- Pour in Sherry and Brandy simmer for 5 minutes.
- Remove lobster meat from sauce keep warm.
- Pour cream into sauce simmer until reduced by half.
- Arrange warm the Gaspesian Lobster over hot rice, coat with sauce and serve.
The Gaspesian Lobster is delicious, simple, and easy recipe.
This recipe for Gaspesian Lobster serves/makes: 4 - 6
The Gaspesian Lobster recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Lobster
Preparation Method: Poached/Simmered