How to cook Georgian Baked Pecan Fish
- 2 whitefish (red snapper or sea bass) fillets, about 6 ounces each
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 3/4 teaspoon lemon and pepper seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon tarragon leaves
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- Salt to taste
- Blend mayonnaise, and seasonings. Spread over fillets.
- Sprinkle each fillet with chopped pecans press down gently.
- Bake in a preheated 425° oven for 15 to 20 minutes, until fish flakes easily with a fork.
The Georgian Baked Pecan Fish is a very affordable dish. This recipe is delicious, simple, and really easy to cook.
This recipe for Georgian Baked Pecan Fish serves/makes: 2
The Georgian Baked Pecan Fish recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Whitefish
Preparation Method: Baked