How to cook German Fried Lobster
- 1 lobster (about 2 pounds), cooked
- Salt and pepper
- Lemon juice
- Bread crumbs
- 2 egg yolks, beaten
- Fat for frying
- Remove lobster meat, cutting tail section in quarters and leaving claws whole.
- Season and sprinkle with lemon juice.
- Dip in bread crumbs, egg yolks, and bread crumbs again.
- Fry in deep fat. Drain on absorbent paper and serve.
The German Fried Lobster recipe very easy to prepare and so good!
The German name for this recipe is Gebratener Hummer
This recipe for German Fried Lobster serves/makes: 2
The German Fried Lobster (Gebratener Hummer) recipe is adopted from The German Cookery by Elizabeth Schuler.
Main Ingredient: Lobster
Preparation Method: Deep Fried
(more Deep Fried