How to cook German Grilled Carp
- 1 whole carp, about 3 pounds
- Lemon juice
- Salt to taste
- Clean carp and cut in 6 pieces.
- Sprinkle with lemon juice.
- Broil, turning once, for 25 minutes.
- Season with salt and serve on a hot plate.
The German Grilled Carp recipe very easy to prepare and so good!
The German name for this recipe is Gegrillt Karpfen
This recipe for German Grilled Carp serves/makes: 6
The German Grilled Carp (Gegrillt Karpfen) recipe is adopted from The German Cookery by Elizabeth Schuler.
Main Ingredient: Carp
Preparation Method: Broiled/Grilled