How to cook German Grilled Haddock or Cod Fish
- 2 1/4 pounds haddock or cod fish
- Salt and pepper
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 6 tablespoons grated cheese
- Clean fish and cut in thick slices.
- Season well with salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle with lemon juice and let stand.
- Cream butter, add remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Coat fish with this and grill for 25 minutes.
- Serve with salted potatoes and green salad.
The German Grilled Haddock or Cod Fish recipe very easy to prepare and so good!
The German name for this recipe is Schellfisch oder Kabeljau vom Grill
This recipe for German Grilled Haddock or Cod Fish serves/makes: 6
The German Grilled Haddock or Cod Fish (Schellfisch oder Kabeljau vom Grill) recipe is adopted from The German Cookery by Elizabeth Schuler.
Main Ingredient: Haddock
Preparation Method: Broiled/Grilled