4 - 6
How to cook German Roasted Sole or Flounder
- 2 pounds sole or flounder
- Salt to taste
- Lemon juice
- Bread crumbs
- Lemon slices
- Clean fish and score lengthwise with sharp knife. Cut off fins and nose.
- Salt lightly, sprinkle with lemon juice and let stand.
- Dip in milk, roll in bread crumbs.
- Fry either in deep fat or in lightly buttered skillet.
- Garnish with parsley and lemon slices.
- Serve hot or cold.
The German Roasted Sole or Flounder recipe very easy to prepare and so good!
The German name for this recipe is Gebraten Schollen oder Flundern
This recipe for German Roasted Sole or Flounder serves/makes: 4 - 6
The German Roasted Sole or Flounder (Gebraten Schollen oder Flundern) recipe is adopted from The German Cookery by Elizabeth Schuler.
Main Ingredient: Sole
Preparation Method: Deep Fried
(more Deep Fried