4 - 6
How to cook German Sauteed Sea Bass with Grapes
- 4 - 6 sea bass fillets (about 6 ounces each), skinned
- 1 cup seedless green grapes
- 3 tablespoons butter
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Season the sea bass fillets with salt and pepper.
- Cook in 2 tablespoons butter until tender and delicately golden, about 7 - 8 minutes.
- Saute grapes in remaining butter (1 tablespoon) with lemon juice until hot and steaming.
- Pour grapes over the sauteed sea bass fillets and serve.
The German Sauteed Sea Bass with Grapes is a very affordable dish. This elegant recipe is delicious, simple, and really easy to cook.
This recipe for German Sauteed Sea Bass with Grapes serves/makes: 4 - 6
The German Sauteed Sea Bass with Grapes recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Bass
Preparation Method: Pan Fried/Sauteed
(more Pan Fried/Sauteed