How to cook German Sole Fillets in Butter
- 2 sole fillets (about 6 ounces each)
- 6 tablespoons butter
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 lemon
- Melt 3 tablespoons butter, add seasoning and brown fillets lightly. Place on hot platter.
- Add extra 3 tablespoons butter to pan, and when melted, without further heating, pour over fillets.
- Garnish with parsley and thin slices of seeded lemon.
- Serve the German Sole Fillets in Butter with salted potatoes.
The German Sole Fillets in Butter recipe very easy to prepare and so good!
The German name for this recipe is Seezunge in Butter
This recipe for German Sole Fillets in Butter serves/makes: 2
The German Sole Fillets in Butter (Seezunge in Butter) recipe is adopted from The German Cookery by Elizabeth Schuler.
Main Ingredient: Sole
Preparation Method: Pan Fried/Sauteed
(more Pan Fried/Sauteed