4 - 6
How to cook Ginataang Isda
- 1 milkfish (tilapia, tulingan, etc.), about 2 to 3 pounds
- 1 can coconut milk
- 3 long green peppers
- 1 large eggplant, sliced
- 1 tablespoon garlic
- 10 string beans, cut into 2-inch length
- Salt and pepper
- Prepare the fish for cooking. Cut the fish in desirable pieces.
- Boil the coconut milk, garlic, salt and pepper until oily.
- Add the fish and continue cooking until fish is light done.
- Add the long green peppers, eggplant, and string beans.
- Cook until the all vegetables are done.
- Serve the Ginataang Isda hot with steamed rice.
The Ginataang Isda
recipe easy to cook and so good!
Ginataang (or guinataan) is a Filipino cooking method that means “cooked in coconut milk”.
This recipe for Ginataang Isda serves/makes: 4 - 6
The Ginataang Isda recipe is adopted from The Philippine Cook Book.
Main Ingredient: Milkfish
Preparation Method: Poached/Simmered