How to cook Ginger Honey Grilled Mahi-Mahi Fillets
- 1 1/2 pounds mahi-mahi fillets
- 1 cup honey
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded, cut into 2-inch strips
- 1 yellow bell pepper, seeded, cut into 2-inch strips
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- Cut mahi-mahi fillets into serving-size pieces set aside.
- Combine honey and ginger use half of honey to coat mahi-mahi fillets evenly.
- Place on oiled grill over medium-hot coals, basting frequently with honey mixture and turn once.
- Coat bell peppers with remaining honey mixture and grill with fish until tender, turn peppers often to avoid burning.
- Fish is done when it flakes easily when tested with a fork.
If desired, use King fish, Redfish or any other beefy fish, instead of mahi-mahi
This recipe for Ginger Honey Grilled Mahi-Mahi Fillets serves/makes: 4
The Ginger Honey Grilled Mahi-Mahi Fillets recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Mahi-Mahi
Preparation Method: Broiled/Grilled