2 - 3 servings
How to cook Ginisang Alugbati at Sardinas
- 1 (5.5 ounces) can sardines in oil (Ligo brand if available)
- 1 bunch baguio petsay (green bok choy)
- 1 pound Alugbati (Vine Spinach or Malabar Spinach)
- 4 cloves garlic
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Saute the garlic then add the sardines and simmer for a minute.
- Increase the heat then add the alugbati, salt and pepper then stir until cooked.
- Serve the Ginisang Alugbati at Sardinas hot with steamed white rice.
The Ginisang Alugbati at Sardinas
(Filipino Sauteed Vine Spinach and Sardines) recipe very easy to cook and so good!
This recipe for Ginisang Alugbati at Sardinas serves/makes: 2 - 3 servings
The Filipino Ginisang Alugbati at Sardinas (Filipino Sauteed Vine Spinach and Sardines) recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Philippine Cook Book.
Main Ingredient: Sardines
Preparation Method: Pan Fried/Sauteed
(more Pan Fried/Sauteed