How to cook Glazed Broiled Orange Roughy Fillets
- 6 orange roughy fillets (6 ounces each)
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons spicy tomato salsa
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons plain nonfat yogurt
- Preheat the oven to broil.
- Mix the lime juice, salsa, mayonnaise and yogurt in a small bowl.
- Place the orange roughy fillets on a broiler pan and spread half the glaze mixture on top.
- Broil the orange roughy fillets about 3 inches from the heat for 3 minutes or until nicely browned.
- Turn the orange roughy fillets over carefully, using a spatula, and spread with the remaining glaze mixture.
- Return to the broiler and broil about 3 minutes more until bubbly and well browned. Be careful not to let the fish burn.
- Using a large spatula, remove the broiled orange roughy fillets from the broiler pan, taking care not to break the pieces.
- Place the broiled orange roughy fillets on serving dishes.
- Garnish with parsley and serve immediately.
This recipe for Glazed Broiled Orange Roughy Fillets serves/makes: 6
The Glazed Broiled Orange Roughy Fillets recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Orange Roughy
(more Orange Roughy
Preparation Method: Broiled/Grilled