How to cook Glazed Mahi-Mahi
- 4 mahi-mahi fillets (about 6 ounces each)
- 3 to 4 tablespoons honey
- 3 to 4 tablespoons sherry vinegar
- 1 teaspoon peeled, minced ginger root
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Combine honey, vinegar, garlic, and ginger in shallow dish; stir well.
- Place the mahi-mahi fillets in a single layer over mixture in dish turning to coat. Cover and marinate in refrigerator 20 minutes, turning fillets once. Remove fish from marinade, reserving marinade.
- Heat oil in a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Add the mahi-mahi fillets and saute 6 minutes.
- Turn fish; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Cook 3 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork. Remove from skillet; keep warm.
- Add reserved marinade to skillet; cook over medium-high heat 1 minute, deglazing skillet by scraping particles that cling to bottom.
- Spoon glaze over the sauteed mahi-mahi fillets and serve hot.
The Glazed Mahi-Mahi recipe easy to cook and so good!
Nutritional Value Per serving:
Calories: 213, Saturated Fat: 0.5g, Sodium: 297mg, Dietary Fiber: 0g, Total Fat: 3g, Carbs: 14.5g, Cholesterol: 124mg, Protein: 31.5g
For outstanding results, use the best mahi-mahi fillets you can find. Be careful not to overcook!
This recipe for Glazed Mahi-Mahi serves/makes: 4 servings
The Glazed Mahi-Mahi recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Mahi-Mahi
Preparation Method: Pan Fried/Sauteed
(more Pan Fried/Sauteed