3 - 4
How to cook Grapefruit Tuna Salad
- 1 (7 ounces) can tuna, drained and flaked
- 1 1/2 cups grapefruit sections, drained and cut up
- 1 cup diced celery
- 2 tablespoons chopped pimento
- Lettuce, to serve
- Tart French dressing, to serve
- Combine grapefruit, tuna, celery, and pimento.
- Chill about 30 minutes.
- Serve the Grapefruit Tuna Salad on lettuce with tart French dressing.
The Grapefruit Tuna Salad recipe easy to prepare and so good!
This recipe for Grapefruit Tuna Salad serves/makes: 3 - 4
The Grapefruit Tuna Salad recipe is adopted from An African American Cookbook by Phoebe Bailey - 2002 .
Main Ingredient: Tuna
Preparation Method: Salad