How to cook Grated Crab-Flavored Pollock
- 12 frozen crab-flavored pollock sticks
- 1 tablespoon (15 mL) butter
- Few drops lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons (45 mL) minced onion
- 1/2 celery stalk, minced
- 2 tablespoons (30 mL) curry powder
- 2 1/2 cups (625 mL) hot white sauce
- Pinch of paprika
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) grated Gruyere cheese
- 2 tablespoons (30 mL) slivered almonds
- Salt and pepper
- Arrange butter and crab-flavored pollock sticks into a glass 8-cup (2-L) microwave-proof dish.
- Pour in lemon juice add minced onion and celery cover and microwave for 5 minutes.
- Mix in curry powder cover and microwave for 3 minutes.
- Mix in white sauce and paprika cover and microwave for 3 minutes.
- Remove dish from microwave-oven salt and pepper, to taste.
- Transfer into an oven-proof dish.
- Sprinkle with grated cheese and almonds.
- Microwave for 3 minutes, uncovered.
This recipe for Grated Crab-Flavored Pollock serves/makes: 4
The Grated Crab-Flavored Pollock recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Pollock
Preparation Method: Microwave