How to cook Greek Baked Orange Roughy Fillets
- 4 (6 ounce 1/2-inch-thick) orange roughy fillets
- 4 ounces feta cheese, crumbled (about 3/4 crumbled)
- 1/4 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 3 tablespoons drained capers
- 2 small plum tomatoes, seeded, chopped
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- Pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Line baking sheet with foil.
- Lightly grease foil.
- Combine first 6 ingredients in medium bowl.
- Season with pepper.
- Arrange fish on prepared baking sheet.
- Spread cheese topping over fish.
- Bake until fish is just cooked through, approximately 10 minutes.
Greek Baked Orange Roughy Fillets is a very affordable dish. Delicious, simple, and easy recipe. Can be ready in 20 minutes.
Don't be afraid to substitute
, or any other white fish for orange roughy
This recipe for Greek Baked Orange Roughy Fillets serves/makes: 4
The Greek Baked Orange Roughy Fillets recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Orange Roughy
(more Orange Roughy
Preparation Method: Baked