How to cook Greek Baked Turbot Fillets
- 4 (6 oz each) turbot fillets
- 1 can (18 oz) cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 4 plum tomatoes, chopped
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven 400 degrees F.
- Combine oil, onions, garlic, oregano leaves, and 1 teaspoon of lemon juice.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring frequently, 5 minutes or until onions are soft.
- Add a little water if necessary to prevent sticking.
- Move to tin foil.
- Add beans, parsley, salt and pepper.
- Place the turbot fillets on top.
- Cover and bake for 20 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Sprinkle the Greek Baked Turbot Fillets with tomatoes and 1 teaspoon of lemon juice.
The Greek Baked Turbot Fillets is a very affordable dish. Delicious, simple, and easy recipe. Can be ready in 30 minutes.
Try using cod
or yellow pike
instead of turbot
This recipe for Greek Baked Turbot Fillets serves/makes: 4
The Greek Baked Turbot Fillets recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Turbot
Preparation Method: Baked