How to cook Greek Mussels with Tomato and Garlic
- 2 1/4 pounds mussels
- 3 to 4 cloves garlic, sliced
- 2 to 3 teaspoons olive oil
- Parsley, to taste
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 to 3 medium tomatoes, finely chopped
- 6 ounces white wine
- Wash the mussels thoroughly, remove any beards.
- Brown the garlic in the oil. Add the mussels and stir well. Pour in the wine and stir. Add the tomatoes, parsley and seasonings.
- Cover and boil for 20 minutes; discard any mussels that do not open.
- Serve the Greek Mussels with Tomato and Garlic warm garnished with fresh parsley.
The Greek Mussels with Tomato and Garlic recipe easy to prepare and so good! The Greek name for this recipe is Mydia me Tomata Kai Skordo
This recipe for Greek Mussels with Tomato and Garlic serves/makes: 6
The Greek Mussels with Tomato and Garlic recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Mussels
Preparation Method: Poached/Simmered