4 - 6
How to cook Grilled Ahi (Yellowfin Tuna) Steaks
- 2 pounds Ahi (yellowfin tuna) steaks
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons catsup
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Cut tuna into serving-size pieces. Place in a shallow baking dish in a single layer.
- Combine remaining ingredients and pour over steaks refrigerate steaks for 30 minutes, turning once.
- Remove fish from marinade and place on a lightly-oiled grill.
- Cook fish 4 inches from moderately hot coals for 5-6 minutes.
- Heat marinade to a boil and remove from heat.
- Turn fish over and baste with marinade.
- Cook 4-5 minutes longer or until steak flakes easily with a fork.
- Discard marinade. Tuna should have a pink center.
- Cook on covered grill to taste.
Nutritional Value Per Serving:
42kcal Calories From Fat, 0g Protein, 4g Total Fat, 3g Carbohydrates, 57kcal Calories, 0g Dietary Fiber, 8mg Calcium, 0mg Iron, 411mg Sodium, 185IU Vitamin A, 8mg Vitamin C, 0mg Cholesterol, 0g Saturated Fat.
This recipe for Grilled Ahi (Yellowfin Tuna) Steaks serves/makes: 4 - 6
The Grilled Ahi (Yellowfin Tuna) Steaks recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Tuna
Preparation Method: Broiled/Grilled