How to cook Grilled Black Tip Shark Loins
- 2 black tip shark loins about 8 ounces each
- 1 tomato
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons garlic
- Small bunch chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon diced shallots
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 cup olive oil
- Tabasco sauce to taste
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Marinate loins in olive oil, garlic, shallots, parsley and thyme mixture for 2-24 hours.
- Grill shark 10-15 minutes or until done.
- Slice tomato, dip into marinade and grill.
- Mix butter, parsley, salt, pepper and Tabasco.
- Plate shark loins on top of tomato slices and top with butter mixture.
This recipe for Grilled Black Tip Shark Loins serves/makes: 2
The Grilled Black Tip Shark Loins recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Shark
Preparation Method: Broiled/Grilled