6 - 8 servings
How to cook Grilled Cutthroat Trout with Peach Salsa
- 3 pounds cutthroat trout fillets
- 1/2 cup chopped Spanish onion
- 1/2 cup chopped red pepper
- 1 Jalapeno pepper, finely chopped
- 3 teaspoons parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon plus 1/4 cup olive oil
- 8 peaches, peeled, pitted and chopped
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Onion powder, to taste
- Black pepper, to taste
- In large skillet, saute onion, pepper, Jalapeno and parsley in 1 tablespoon olive oil over medium heat for 5 minutes or until tender.
- Add peaches, water, sugar, apple cider vinegar, salt, chili powder, black pepper and garlic powder to skillet; mix well.
- Cook over medium heat for 30 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Refrigerate salsa at least 2 hours before serving.
- Grill trout fillets in 1/4 cup olive oil. Add onion powder and black pepper.
- Serve peach salsa over trout.
The Grilled Cutthroat Trout with Peach Salsa recipe is delicious, simple, and really easy to cook.
This recipe for Grilled Cutthroat Trout with Peach Salsa serves/makes: 6 - 8 servings
The Grilled Cutthroat Trout with Peach Salsa recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Fish Traditions: Member Recipes.
Main Ingredient: Trout
Preparation Method: Broiled/Grilled