How to cook Grilled Dill Marinated Arctic Char
- 1 whole Arctic char (about 1 1/2 pounds)
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped dill
- 1/2 red pepper
- 1/2 green pepper
- 1/2 yellow pepper
- 1/2 fennel
- Olive oil
- Split the Arctic char right down to the tail and remove the backbone without cutting out the fillets.
- Lay the Arctic char flat with the skin side down and season with a mixture of salt, sugar, pepper and dill. Press lightly, and store the Arctic char in the refrigerator for 24 hours.
- Scrape off the spice mixture, brush the fish with oil and put in a fish basket.
- Slice the pepper in wide strips. Slice the fennel in thick lengthwise slices. Brush the vegetables with oil and put them in the basket with the char.
- Grill it all on the barbecue until the fish and vegetables are roasted through, around 4 minutes on each side. Turn often.
- Serve sour cream or quark with chopped herbs to the grilled Arctic char and vegetables.
The Grilled Dill Marinated Arctic Char is Norwegian recipe - very easy to prepare and so good!
can be substituted.
This recipe for Grilled Dill Marinated Arctic Char serves/makes: 4
The Grilled Dill Marinated Arctic Char recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Char
Preparation Method: Broiled/Grilled