How to cook Grilled Dolphin (Mahi-Mahi) with Basil Butter
- 4 dolphin (mahi-mahi) fillets (about 6 ounces each and 3/4 inch thick)
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Juice from 1 fresh lemon
- 8 ounces butter
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh basil
- Combine all marinade ingredients and marinate dolphin fillets for 1 hour at room temperature.
- Grill 4 to 5 minutes on each side.
- Using a food processor, cream the butter with the basil.
- Serve with the Grilled Dolphin.
The Grilled Dolphin (Mahi-Mahi) with Basil Butter recipe is delicious, simple, and really easy to cook.
This recipe for Grilled Dolphin (Mahi-Mahi) with Basil Butter serves/makes: 4 servings
The Grilled Dolphin (Mahi-Mahi) with Basil Butter recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Mahi-Mahi
Preparation Method: Broiled/Grilled