How to cook Grilled Fish Tacos with Sriracha Sour Cream
- 4 whitefish fillets (about 4 ounces each)
- 1 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon creole seasoning
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano, crushed
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- Juice of 1/2 lime
- 4 corn tortilla shells (or 8, if you want use double shells for each tacos)
- Grated cheese
- Shredded cabbage
- Julianned carrot
- Lime wedges to garnish
- For Sriracha Sour Cream:
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon sriracha hot chili sauce
- Rinse fish and pat dry. Place fish in a bowl, add seasonings, olive oil and juice to fish, mix well.
- Refrigerate for at least 20 minutes.
- Prepare the grill but make sure that you properly cleaned and oiled its grate.
- Place the whitefish fillets on greased foil and grill for 6-7 minutes per side until flaky.
- To prepare sriracha sour cream, mix together sour cream and sriracha sauce.
- Warm the tortillas on the grill for about 40 seconds, until hot and pliable.
- To assemble tacos, spread sriracha sour cream on the tortillas. Lay the grilled whitefish, cheese, cabbage and carrot.
- Fold the tortilla over the fillings and top with sriracha sour cream.
- Garnish with lime wedges and serve the Grilled Fish Tacos right away.
Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 15 mins
The Grilled Fish Tacos with Sriracha Sour Cream recipe easy to cook and so good!
This recipe for Grilled Fish Tacos with Sriracha Sour Cream serves/makes: 4 servings
The The Grilled Fish Tacos with Sriracha Sour Cream recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Whitefish
Preparation Method: Sandwich