How to cook Grilled Garlic Sole Fillets
- 2 sole fillets, fresh or thawed
- 2 teaspoons (10 mL) olive oil
- 2 tablespoons (30 mL) lemon juice
- 2 small garlic cloves, minced
- Pinch of oregano (optional)
- Paprika (optional)
- Lay fish fillets side-by-side into a non-stick fry pan.
- Mix together olive oil, lemon juice, garlic and, if desired, oregano brush fish with mixture.
- If desired, sprinkle fish all over with paprika.
- Broil fish in oven or barbecue fish, approximately 4 inches (10 cm) from heat, for 6 to 8 minutes, brushing fish with cooking juices every 2 minutes.
Preparation time: 10 minutes.
Cooking time: 6 to 8 minutes.
Oven broiled or barbecued.
The Grilled Garlic Sole Fillets is a very affordable dish. This recipe is delicious, simple, and really easy to cook. Can be ready in 20 minutes.
This recipe for Grilled Garlic Sole Fillets serves/makes: 2
The Grilled Garlic Sole Fillets recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Sole
Preparation Method: Broiled/Grilled