How to cook Grilled Garlic Whitefish
- 4 whitefish steaks, about 1/2-inch thick and 6 ounces each
- 10 cloves garlic
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 egg yolk
- Parsley for garnish
- Fry the garlic in the olive oil on a low heat for 15 minutes.
- Puree the garlic, slowly stir in the oil. Add the egg yolk, mix for 1 minute.
- Sprinkle the whitefish steaks with some salt on both sides, put them on an oven dish and spoon the garlic sauce on top.
- Grill for 10 minutes, again put some garlic sauce. Grill 10 minutes more.
- Garnish the Grilled Garlic Whitefish with parsley.
The Grilled Garlic Whitefish dish is delicious, simple, and really easy to cook.
This recipe for Grilled Garlic Whitefish serves/makes: 4
The Grilled Garlic Whitefish recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Whitefish
Preparation Method: Broiled/Grilled