4 - 6
How to cook Grilled Half Shell Mussels with Hollandaise
- 1 package (2 pounds) frozen half shell mussels
- 3 egg yolks
- 1/4 cup chopped basil
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3/4 cup cooled melted butter
- Salt and pepper to taste
- To prepare hollandaise put egg yolks, basil, salt & pepper, lemon juice in stainless steel bowl over pot of boiling water, whisk until frothy and thick, and remove from heat. Add cooled melted butter slowly while whisking until thick and creamy.
- Lay frozen mussels out onto tray and cover with tin foil.
- Bake for 10 minutes at 350°F. Remove mussels from oven & coat with hollandaise.
- Grill for 2-3 minutes on high until golden.
The Grilled Half Shell Mussels with Hollandaise recipe is delicious, simple, and really easy to cook.
This recipe for Grilled Half Shell Mussels with Hollandaise serves/makes: 4 - 6
The Grilled Half Shell Mussels with Hollandaise recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Mussels
Preparation Method: Broiled/Grilled