How to cook Grilled Halibut with Tomato-Mango Salsa
- 1 3/4 to 2 pounds halibut fillet
- 2 cups baby plum tomatoes, cubed
- 2 mango, cubed
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 2 cloves garlic, grated
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- To prepare the tomato-mango salsa: in a shallow dish, combine the tomatoes, mango, onion, cilantro and garlic. Add the lemon juice, apple cider vinegar, and sugar. Season with 1/2 teaspoon of salt and 1/4 teaspoon of pepper. Mix well.
- To grill fish: rub the halibut fillet with olive oil, season with remaining 1/2 teaspoon of salt and 1/4 teaspoon of pepper. Place the fish on the grill grate and cook on each side for about 3 minutes.
- Serve the grilled halibut Grilled Halibut hot. The Tomato-Mango Salsa salsa was just to die for, and a perfect complement to the fish.
The Grilled Halibut with Tomato-Mango Salsa
recipe easy to cook and so good!
The taste of the fish meat will change not only on the grill fire but and under the hot-sweet salsa with an unusual addition - fresh juicy mango.
Can not wait to try this version of fish on the grill? It separates you from prepared halibut fillet only 20 minutes of cooking.
This recipe for Grilled Halibut with Tomato-Mango Salsa serves/makes: 6 servings
The Grilled Halibut with Tomato-Mango Salsa recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Halibut
Preparation Method: Broiled/Grilled