How to cook Grilled Halibut with Vegetable Sauce
- 2 halibut steaks (about 6 to 8 ounces each), 3/4 inch to 1 inch thick
- 1/4 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- 1 1/2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3/4 cup cherry tomatoes, halved, seeded, and thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup cucumbers, seeded and thinly sliced
- Vegetable oil for grill pan
- In a bowl whisk together lemon zest, lemon juice, oregano, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Whisk in oil until dressing is emulsified , and stir in tomatoes and cucumbers.
- Heat a ridged grill pan or cast-iron skillet over high heat until it is smoking.
- Brush with oil and grill halibut over moderate heat for 8 minutes, turning once and covering for the last 4 minutes.
- To serve transfer the grilled halibut to plates and spoon vegetable mixture over.
The Grilled Halibut with Vegetable Sauce recipe easy to cook and so good!
This recipe for Grilled Halibut with Vegetable Sauce serves/makes: 2 servings
The Grilled Halibut with Vegetable Sauce recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Halibut
Preparation Method: Broiled/Grilled