How to cook Grilled King Mackerel
- 6 King mackerel steaks, 1 1/2 inches thick
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 lemons, sliced
- salt and pepper to taste
- Light grill, set to medium heat, cover surface with aluminum foil.
- Rub all sides of each King mackerel steak with olive oil, rub salt, pepper, and garlic onto the top and bottom of each steak.
- Place the King mackerel steaks onto aluminum foil, cover each with lemon slices.
- Cook 5 minutes, remove lemon slices, flip, place lemon slices back on top.
- Grill until the mackerel steaks flake easily with a fork.
- Serve the Grilled King Mackerel immediately.
The Grilled King Mackerel is a very easy recipe, can be ready in 15 minutes.
This recipe for Grilled King Mackerel serves/makes: 6
The Grilled King Mackerel recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Mackerel
Preparation Method: Broiled/Grilled