How to cook Grilled Lemon Thyme Orange Roughy
- 4 fresh or thawed frozen orange roughy (cod, catfish or other firm, white-fleshed fish) fillets (about 4 ounces each and 1/2 inch thick)
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme or 1 teaspoon dried thyme, crushed
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Rinse the fish fillets; pat dry. Place in shallow dish.
- Combine lemon juice, thyme, oil, garlic salt and pepper in small bowl. Pour over fish.
- Marinate at room temperature 30 minutes or in refrigerator 1-2 hours.
- Drain, discarding marinade. Place in well-greased grill basket. Tuck under any thin edges.
- Grill on rack of uncovered grill directly over medium coals 4-6 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork, turning once.
The Grilled Lemon Thyme Orange Roughy recipe is delicious, simple, and really easy to cook.
You can broil the marinated fish fillets on greased unheated broiler pan, tucking under any thin edges, 4 inches from heat for 4-6 minutes.
This recipe for Grilled Lemon Thyme Orange Roughy serves/makes: 4
The Grilled Lemon Thyme Orange Roughy recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Orange Roughy
(more Orange Roughy
Preparation Method: Broiled/Grilled