6 lobster tails
How to cook Grilled Lobster Tails
- 6 frozen lobster tails, thawed
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon dried whole tarragon
- Combine all ingredients except lobster tails, stirring well. Set sauce aside.
- Split lobster tails lengthwise, cutting through upper shell and meat to, but not through, bottom shell. Press shell halves apart to expose meat; baste with sauce. Set remaining sauce aside.
- Place lobster tails, shell side down, on grill. Grill over medium coals 20 minutes.
- Turn lobster, and grill an additional 5 minutes or until desired degree of doneness.
- Serve the Grilled Lobster Tails with remaining sauce.
The Grilled Lobster Tails recipe very easy to prepare and so good!
It is cheaper to buy lobster tails than whole lobsters, as there is not too much meat to eat in a whole lobster once everything else has been discarded.
This recipe for Grilled Lobster Tails serves/makes: 6 lobster tails
The Grilled Lobster Tails recipe is adopted from The Barbecue Cookbook - 1988.
Main Ingredient: Lobster
Preparation Method: Broiled/Grilled