6 - 8
How to cook Grilled Mahi-Mahi Steaks with Berry Salsa
- 6 - 8 mahi-mahi steaks
- Fresh rosemary sprigs
- 1 pint fresh blueberries
- 1 pint fresh raspberries
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. shallots, chopped
- 1/3 cup white wine vinegar
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup white wine
- Place fresh rosemary on mahi-mahi steaks and grill over medium-high heat for 5 - 8 minutes per side or until firm-tender.
- Combine remaining ingredients and serve over grilled mahi-mahi steaks.
Use your favorite sugar substitute. If you cannot tolerate white wine, substitute an equal measure of apple cider.
This recipe for Grilled Mahi-Mahi Steaks with Berry Salsa serves/makes: 6 - 8
The Grilled Mahi-Mahi Steaks with Berry Salsa recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Mahi-Mahi
Preparation Method: Broiled/Grilled