How to cook Grilled Mahi-Mahi with Avocado Salsa
- 4 mahi-mahi fillets (about 6 ounces each)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, for brushing
Avocado Salsa Ingredients:
- Preheat grill to high heat.
- Brush the mahi-mahi fillets with olive oil and let sit for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, make the salsa (see below).
- Grill the mahi-mahi fillets for 3-4 minutes on each side.
- To serve, pour 3 tablespoons of salsa on top of the grilled mahi-mahi fillets.
- Decorate the serving plate with cilantro leaves. Enjoy!
How to cook Avocado Salsa
- 2 cups perfectly ripe avocado, peeled and diced into 1/4 inch cubes
- 1/2 cup red onion, finely diced
- 1 cup tomatoes, peeled and seeded
- 2 tablespoons, extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 cup cilantro leaves, finely chopped
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
In a stainless steel bowl, blend all ingredients carefully, so that the avocados are not crushed.
The Grilled Mahi-Mahi with Avocado Salsa is a very affordable dish. This recipe is delicious, simple, and really easy to cook.
This recipe for Grilled Mahi-Mahi with Avocado Salsa serves/makes: 4
The Grilled Mahi-Mahi with Avocado Salsa recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
The photo is submitted by James Stevens - 08.13.09
Main Ingredient: Mahi-Mahi
Preparation Method: Broiled/Grilled