How to cook Grilled Mahi-Mahi with Mushroom Sauce
- 6 mahi-mahi fillets (about 6 ounces each), 1 inch thick
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 cups fresh, chopped mushrooms
- 4 tablespoons butter, divided
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon white pepper
- 2 cups whipping cream
- 3 tablespoons sherry
- 3 ounces Swiss cheese, chopped
- 1 tablespoon bacon bits
- 1 (14-ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained
- Brush the mahi-mahi fillets with lemon juice and grill over medium-hot coals until fish flakes easily. Set aside and keep warm.
- Cook mushrooms in 1 tablespoon butter until tender. Remove from pan and set aside.
- In the same pan, melt the remaining 3 tablespoons butter. Blend in flour, salt, and pepper; add cream, sherry, cheese, and bacon bits.
- Cook until thick, stirring constantly. Add mushrooms and artichokes (drained).
- Serve the mushroom sauce warm over the grilled mahi-mahi fillets.
The Grilled Mahi-Mahi with Mushroom Sauce recipe easy to cook and so good!
You can substitute mahi-mahi with grouper, amberjack, or tilefish.
This recipe for Grilled Mahi-Mahi with Mushroom Sauce serves/makes: 6 servings
The Grilled Mahi-Mahi with Mushroom Sauce recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Mahi-Mahi
Preparation Method: Broiled/Grilled