How to cook Grilled Marinated Arctic Char with Tartar Sauce
- 4 fresh Arctic char fillets (about 6 ounces each), skin on
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1 cup lemon juice
- 1 cup white wine
- 3 medium shallots, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil, chopped
- 1 tablespoon ground coriander
- Fresh ground pepper to taste
Jalapeno-Honey Tartar Sauce Ingredients:
- Season char with sea salt.
- Blend all of the ingredients together.
- Pour marinade over the Arctic char fillets and leave for 30 minutes, turning once.
- Remove from the marinade and grill as desired.
- Serve the grilled Arctic char fillets with the Jalapeno-Honey Tartar Sauce (see below).
How to cook Jalapeno-Honey Tartar Sauce
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon cilantro, chopped
- 1 tablespoon jalapeno pepper, minced, seeded
- 2 tablespoon dill pickle, chopped
- 2 tablespoon green onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon liquid honey
Combine all ingredients and blend thoroughly.
This recipe for Grilled Marinated Arctic Char with Tartar Sauce serves/makes: 4
The Grilled Marinated Arctic Char with Tartar Sauce recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Char
Preparation Method: Broiled/Grilled