How to cook Grilled Marinated Frog Legs
- 16 frog legs
- 1 cup olive oil
- Juice from one lemon
- 4 pickled basil leaves
- 3 large cored tomatoes
- 2 peeled garlic cloves
- 2-3 tablespoons capers
- 4 peeled shallots
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 2 pinches of cayenne pepper
- 6 ounces orange juice
- Put all marinade ingredients in the blender and process until smooth.
- Place frog legs in a shallow pan and pour marinade over them; refrigerate for three hours.
- Remove from refrigerator and drain marinade from frog legs. Reserve the marinade.
- Season frog legs with salt and pepper and place on preheated grill.
- Cook over high heat 2-3 minutes each side. Remove from grill, tent with foil and hold warm until ready to serve.
- In medium saucepan bring marinade to simmer.
- Place frog legs on serving platter and drizzle marinade over top.
The Grilled Marinated Frog Legs recipe easy to cook and so good!
This recipe for Grilled Marinated Frog Legs serves/makes: 8 servings
The Grilled Marinated Frog Legs recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Wild Game
(more Wild Game
Preparation Method: Broiled/Grilled