4 - 6
How to cook Grilled Marinated Tilapia
- 4-6 tilapia fillets (about 6 ounces each)
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2lemon, juiced
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup red wine/balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 cup finely chopped parsley
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 dashes Tabasco
- Combine all ingredients, except tilapia fillets, in a large jar and shake well.
- Marinate the tilapia fillets in the marinade for 30 minutes.
- Remove the tilapia fillets from marinade.
- Place the tilapia fillets on hot grill elevated above coals.
- Cook 2-3 minutes per side.
The Grilled Marinated Tilapia is a very affordable dish. This recipe is delicious, simple, and really easy to cook.
Use your favorite Italian dressing or barbecue sauce in place of the marinade recipe.
This recipe for Grilled Marinated Tilapia serves/makes: 4 - 6
The Grilled Marinated Tilapia recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Tilapia
Preparation Method: Broiled/Grilled