How to cook Grilled Orange Bourbon Arctic Char
- 4 fresh Arctic char fillets (about 6 ounces each and 1 inch thick)
- 1/4 cup bourbon
- 1/4 cup fresh orange juice
- 1/4 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- Cooking spray
- Combine all ingredients except Arctic char fillets in a large zip-top plastic bag, and add Arctic char fillets to bag. Seal and marinate in refrigerator 1 1/2 hours, turning bag occasionally.
- Prepare grill or broiler.
- Remove Arctic char fillets from bag, reserving marinade.
- Place Arctic char fillets on a grill rack or broiler pan coated with cooking spray.
- Cook 6 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork, basting frequently with reserved marinade.
In the Grilled Orange Bourbon Arctic Char recipe salmon
can be substituted.
This recipe for Grilled Orange Bourbon Arctic Char serves/makes: 4
The Grilled Orange Bourbon Arctic Char recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Char
Preparation Method: Broiled/Grilled