How to cook Grilled Pike Fillets in Foil
- 4 fresh or frozen, thawed pike fillets (about 4 ounces each)
- 2 slices bacon, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 3 scallions, including green tops, cut into 3/4-inch pieces
- 1 green pepper, cut into 3/4-inch pieces
- 1 stalk celery, cut into 3/4-inch pieces
- 1 medium tomato, cut into 3/4-inch pieces
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 4 teaspoons lemon juice
- Cook and stir bacon, scallions, green pepper and celery until vegetables are crisp-tender, 3-5 minutes.
- Stir in tomato, salt and pepper, remove from heat.
- Divide the pike fillets among four 12-inch squares of heavy-duty foil.
- Sprinkle each fillet with 1 teaspoon lemon juice; top each with about 1/2 cup bacon-vegetable mixture. Wrap securely in foil.
- Grill packets about 4 inches from hot coals, turning once, until fish flakes easily with fork, 20-30 minutes.
The Grilled Pike Fillets in Foil recipe is delicious, simple, and really easy to cook.
This recipe for Grilled Pike Fillets in Foil serves/makes: 4 servings
The Grilled Pike Fillets in Foil recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Pike
Preparation Method: Broiled/Grilled