How to cook Grilled Pumpkin Seed Crusted Grouper
- 4 (about 6 ounces each) grouper or halibut steaks
- 2/3 cup shelled, roasted, and coarsely ground pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 cup plain bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons walnut oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Combine the ground pumpkin seeds, bread crumbs, walnut oil, and salt in a flat pan or pie plate.
- Rinse fillets and pat dry.
- Roll fish in the seed mixture to coat them completely. Refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- Grill over Direct Medium heat until golden brown and fish flakes easily with a fork, about 6 to 8 minutes, turning once halfway through grilling time.
- Serve with mashed sweet potatoes and green beans, if desired.
The Grilled Pumpkin Seed Crusted Grouper is a very affordable dish. Delicious, simple, and easy recipe.
This recipe for Grilled Pumpkin Seed Crusted Grouper serves/makes: 4
The Grilled Pumpkin Seed Crusted Grouper recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Grouper
Preparation Method: Broiled/Grilled